Each pack comes with 20 tips and 5 storage caps
Injecting Endoseal MTA into the middle third of the root canal and slowly pumping it to the root apex with GP cone can achieve sufficient root canal filling.
In a single cone technique, GP cone act as a guide and Endoseal MTA acts as a filler.
- Bioceramic injectable sealer
- 2g or 3g syringe with 20 tips + 5 storage caps
- 10-12 min. Fast setting time
- Strong antibacterial effects
- Superior dimensional stability
- Easy retrieval with NiTi files
- Hermetic apical sealing