Ora-Aid is a new concept pasting intra-oral patch to protect the affected area such as post implant, extraction, orthodontic, and ulcers.
|It is easy to use, just peel off and stick on the site! You can improve the predictability and success rate of intra oral surgery by good sealing and extra protection
How to Use
|1. Irrigate the wound with sterile or saline solution
|2. Cut Ora-Aid into a proper shape and size. It should be trimmed according to the length of surgical site. (watch our videos for a demonstration of a cutting technique)
|3. Slightly remove moisture, and excess saliva with gauze on the wound. Excessive moisture or exudation may reduce the adhesive strength and attachment time of Ora-Aid.
4. Remove transparent release paper and apply Ora-Aid on the wound.
5. Gently press Ora-Aid for 5 to 10 seconds while Ora-Aid adheres to wound.
Click here for e-Catalog
Watch More Video (Click link below)
- Immediate implant placement after GBR
- Non-incision implantation after GBR
- Clinical Cases
- Suture Protocol1
- How to attach Ora-Aid properly
- Socket Grafting
- Fixture removal and Bone Grafting
- Lateral Sinus Lift with implant placement
- One Stage Implant placement
- Clinical case Dr. Baranes 1
- Clinical case Dr. Baranes 2